The composite color steel board is a thermal insulation composite maintenance board formed by combining the color coated steel plate or other panels and bottom board with the A-grade incombustible thermal insulation core material through adhesive (or foaming). It has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, fire prevention, safety and reliability, and low thermal conductivity, and has reached the A2 level fire protection standard.
1. Light weight;
2. Good heat insulation, heat preservation, incombustibility and sealing performance;
3. The construction is convenient, the installation is flexible and fast, and the construction period can be shortened by more than 40%;
4. Bright color, beautiful appearance, no need for surface decoration;
5. High strength, can be used as maintenance structure, load-bearing structure, bending and compression resistance, and beams and columns are not required for general houses.
1. Chemical A, B, C and D workshops and warehouses;
2. Cold storage and box packaging;
3. Light steel residence, original building mezzanine;
4. Activity board room;
5. Various purification rooms, air-conditioned rooms, etc.